How to get started
Getting started with OGOship is easy and fast with the most popular online store platforms. This guide and our my.ogoship.com (myOGO) software guides you through it step-by-step. Our team is also happy to help you set up shop! Feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is how you start with OGOship:
- Create an account at my.OGOship.com (no charges apply)
- Follow the tutorial there and get to know the system
- Install an integration to your online store and transfer product titles to myOGO. If you decide to use our services without an integration, please create product titles manually or by using the xlsx-import. Integrations.
Now your system is set up. For the actual move of your stock to one of our warehouses:
- Ship your stock to an OGOship warehouse. We will arrange this for you. Please email: email@example.com and ask for a pick-up. You can also send the goods by yourself. Please see the addresses.
- Create your first stock update to myOGO, list the product titles and amounts of incoming stock. Read here instructions how to create a stock update.
- Start shipping and growing!
OGOship Warehouse Management System (WMS) myOGO
First we recommend you to create an account to OGOship's Warehouse Management System: my.OGOship.com. Our WMS is the core of our service. You can easily see the current status of stock and orders. You need to make a first setup in myOGO before using our services. Creating an account to our WMS is free. Create an account and give a name for the Merchant (your store name at myOGO). If you wish, you can also try the software by creating demo products and test the features before the actual integration. The is also a separate guide that instructs how to create a Merchant.
Install the integration
Our services can be used either without an integration or with an integration to your online store. Once your online store is integrated with myOGO, your daily activities are automated, so your order and product information will automatically transfer between the warehouse management system and the online store. You can also use our services manually directly in myOGO. We have made integrations to the most popular online store platforms and our integrations are available free of charge. Please read the separate instructions for various integrations and their installation instructions. Once the integration is installed, test the integration by transferring product titles to myOGO and with few test orders. Remember also to enable and link shipping methods.
Deliver Stock to an OGOship Warehouse
You can send your stock to one of our warehouses at any stage of the setting up -process. All incoming goods are received at the warehouse and you can follow the process within the software. However, if you have an existing online store, we recommend that the goods are delivered to our warehouse only after the integration has been tested. This avoids possible disruptions shipment deliveries. See instructions for the delivery of stock.
For the contract we need your company details that can either be emailed to us or you can add the information to our WMS on your Merchant page. You can move your stock to our warehouse and test the integration before a written contract is agreed. The contract must be valid until the first shipment is shipped out.