Pick-up by OGOship
OGOship can also arrange for pick-ups from suppliers on behalf of our customers. OGOship has excellent freight contracts also for incoming goods from anywhere around the world.
The pick-ups are done by the freight partners of OGOship e.g. DHL.
This is how you should proceed:
- Contact OGOship's customer support and ask for a pick-up. Do this via email: email@example.com
- OGOship will ask for more information regarding the shipment
- We will send you a price estimation for the pick up
- After accepting, we will arrange for the pick-up.
Please remember that the price given for the pick-up is an offer received from the freight company, the partner of OGOship. If the weight, size etc. differs from the given specifications, the final price may vary.
The price for arranging pick-ups is calculated as follow:
- Actual freight cost
- OGOship's service cost EUR 20 / pick-up.
- If further paperwork is required, the normal administrative hourly cost is applied (please see price list for the current price).
Please provide the following information when requesting for a pick-up.
Pick-up within the EU
- Pick-up address + specific pick-up instructions
- Contact person name at pick-up address
- Contact person phone at pick-up address
- Contact person email at pick-up address
- Number of parcels / amount of pallets
- Weight per parcel / weight per pallet
- Exact dimensions per parcel / per pallet (e.g. 30x20x20 cm)
- Total weight of shipment
Pick-up outside the EU
In addition to the information above, outside EU pick-ups require also the following information:
- Total value / purchase price of shipment
- Trade invoice in PDF format where the total price is shown
- General contents of the shipment with two words e.g. "children's shoes".