OGOship – Shopify integration installation
The integration needs to be installed via URL: https://shopify.ogoship.com/
Before installing the integration, please create a merchant in https://my.OGOship.com/
You need to create the merchant and
I – Logging into the integration server
- Log into your Shopify store. Hold this tab open and open a new tab.
- With the new tabl, go to https://shopify.ogoship.com/
- Enter your Shopify store name without the “myshopify.com” ending.
- You have now entered the integration server that handled the data exchange between Shopify and OGOship.
II – Enter settings into the settings tab
- Copy/paste your merchant ID and secret token from service.nettivarasto.fi to this page.
- Enter your email address. The Shopify integration will send you some alerts or notifications to this address.
III – Transfer product data from Shopify to OGOship
Notice: You need to create unique SKUs / SKU codes to all of your products and product variants in order to use the OGOship integration. The integration will also generate random SKU codes to your products if you like but self generated SKUs are recommended because of clarity.
- Transfer products from Shopify to OGOship either one at a time
- Or transfer all products with one click.
- Now all your products are created in service.nettivarasto.fi.
- Please verify that all products were created in service.nettivarasto.fi.
IV – The integration is now installed
Now all product data should be present at OGOship and you are ready to continue the shipping preparations with OGOship.