TOP5 Tips To Go International
The potential of global e-commerce
The global e-commerce market grows year by year. Cross-border sales offers many opportunities, but also challenges. Internationalization of e-commerce has never been easier, at least in theory. European e-commerce turnover increased by 15% to €530 billion in 2016. In 2017 the European B2C e-commerce turnover was forecasted to reach €602 billion, at a growth rate of nearly 14%. However, during this same period Online Retailers using OGOship services have grown over 100% faster than the market in average!
Quick start your cross-border online retail
Starting international trade is easier than one might think. Consumer confidence in cross border shopping is increasing and the demand for international consumers can be tested easily. A third party logistics partner like OGOship makes it easy to test international shipments with low risk and minimum effort.
How to become an international e-retailer champion in five steps?
- Strategic clarity. Identify your real opportunities internationally.
- The right assortment. Understand local culture and rules.
- The global Local web shop. Let the world shop like they would shop in local Online stores.
- Warehousing and fulfillment. Find the perfect logistic partner and shipping methods that support your goals.
- Delivery options. Offer choices to your customers. Use them as a powerful tool for conversion.
OGOship as you Growth partner
Are you a starting online retailer with ambitious plans? Or is your business growing and booming? Or would you like to start international sales today? No matter what the stage or size of your e-commerce, OGOship offers you the logistics solutions and value-added services that bring your business to the next level. OGOship enables growth with systematic determination. If your online store is growing or planning to start international shipments – Choose a logistics partner to support your growth.
Interested? Feel free to contact us at any time.